Saturday, September 24, 2011

Must Be Teacher. NOW.

For those who don't know, I am currently working towards going back to school to be a teacher. It has been a great ordeal to get everything ready for graduate school. Memphis has required so many tests, but I completely understand that. I mean, who wants a teacher that can't pass basic tests? Teaching is such a passion of mine, that is it legitimately the only thing I could ever see myself doing for the next 50 years of my life. I'm also just tired of wasting my life at a job with who I have a love/hate relationship. (We are currently hating each other.) I will find out in the next upcoming weeks if I have been accepted into the program or not.
I do have some backup plans, though.
A) Try once more to get in
B) Nursing school
C) Full fledge gypsy (the real ones, not the wedding show trash)
D) Still open for debate.

Can I also tell you that I am obsessed with David Nail's "Let It Rain." I know it's an older song, but it's so well written and full of pain, that I just listen to it on the regular. I also have nothing in common with this songs, which I consider a good thing. Sometimes, I hate relating myself to a song because in the long run, it makes me feel like a horrible human being.
The boyfriend has a game this weekend in KY. Unfortunately, their games are not aired, so I have forced myself to pay attention to the audio and visually picture what exactly is going on. I have a new appreciation for sportscasters now. :)

Also, I have this awesome new pair of earrings. I'll include a picture.

Here's hoping to a better day, and hoping for an acceptance letter from Memphis!

No comments:

Post a Comment