Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Risk It All

It's been a looooong time since I've blogged, and I guess Christmas break is a great chance to catch up! I have been accepted in Grad School! Everything seems to be falling into place. I still have a lot of questions/worries, but I have determined to leave all that up to God. I'm tired of worrying about things I can never control. I am SO excited to be on my way to becoming a teacher. There are a few concerns about finding a job post graduation. But, again...not letting myself worry. God has brought me here, and He will see me through.

On another note, I can't believe Christmas is this weekend! The stores are so crazy, and it's weird to not be completely in the holiday spirit. As a child, the anxiety leading up to Christmas morning was maddening. Now, it just feels like another day. I want so desperately to feel the Christmas spirit and the true meaning. I have personally witnessed a Christmas blessing and miracle, and still, something like that would normally touch me deeply. I am beginning to wondering if I am shutting out the spirit. Is it my own doing that's preventing me from believing like I used to?

I want to love indefinitely and whole heartedly again. I want that feeling back.

Only a few more weeks until school starts. I have missed it so much! It's the nerd in me...haha.

Until next time!
AB

No comments:

Post a Comment