Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Gavin DeGraw

First and foremost, I have a secret to confess....

I am in love with Gavin DeGraw. OK! It's out there in the open! I know he has been out of the public eye for a while, and put out this indie under the radar album (that I quickly bought on iTunes when it came out). However, HE IS BACK! I mean, he combines a few of my favorite things about music: well written lyrics, soulful/meaningful singing, and that little indie guy looking. I have honestly always been into that type of guy, but I know it would never work out due to the fact that I am not indie AT ALL. I am a glam queen and proud of it. Gavin would get one look at my makeup collection and kick my butt to the curb. Hopefully he would sing to me first. (A girl can dream!)

Anyway, I have been sitting around the house today doing absolutely nothing. It has been amazing! I am a go-go-go kind of person, and I really needed a chill day. Glee is premiering tonight, so I am off to watching! I will leave you all with this little number :)



No comments:

Post a Comment